Brooklyn Bridge features:
– Up to 384k, 32bit PCM, native DSD up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB DR, ES9028PRO chipset.
– Built in certified hardware MQA™ decoder, full unfold to original sample rate.
– Ethernet CAT5 (PCM up to 24/192k, DSD128) , WiFi (PCM up to 24/192k, DSD64).
– USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driverless, all formats up to 384k), 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 24/192k, up to DSD64 DOP), Toslink/ADAT 2x S/PDIF (PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), SDIF3 DSD up to DSD256.
– “Mytek Femtoclock GeneratorTM” 0.82ps internal jitter, Wordclock Input and Output (allows stacking multiple units for multichannel operation includes mch DSD).
– RCA, balanced XLR, simultaneous, 50 Ohm impedance.
– Reference High Current, High transient Headphone Amp, 500mA, 6 Watts, dual headphone jacks, designed to drive hard to drive headphones.
– Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator, separate for main out and head-phones, 1dB step digital 32 bit attenuator and purist relay bypass.
– Line level input or Phono M/M, M/C input, relay controlled.
– All digital inputs can be routed into computer via USB2. Allows connection of external digital sources such as CD Players and digitizing ADCs.
– Included, universal remote capable
WHAT’S IN THE BOX:
– Brooklyn Bridge
– USB 2 cable
– Aluminium remote
– Power for destination country
(line voltage 100-240V is automatically switchable)