The original Manhattan was the first product exclusively designed for home playback environments. Working closely with the world’s leading industrial designer, a modern beautiful component was created. The Manhattan DAC was Mytek’s finest achievement.
The Manhattan DAC II design uses the same chassis, same power supply, and front panel circuits as the original Manhattan. It uses a completely new, redesigned main board. This offers a substantial sound quality upgrade. Significantly better detail and resolution, and state of the art transparent analog preamplifier performance.
– World’s highest performance 130dB Sabre 9038 DAC chipset.
– Optional Streamer network card. Just add Ipad for full streaming off Tidal, Qobuz, etc. Roon Ready.
– 32 bit integer Class 2 USB2 driverless audio interface
– World class transparent analog preamp attenuators
– MQA ® hardware decoder
– Improved optional phono preamplifier card
– New, easy to navigate menu system
- Conversion: PCM up to 384k, 32bit, MQA ®, native DSD up to DSD256, DXD, 130dB Dynamic Range
- Hi-Res Decoder: built in certified hardware MQA ® decoder
- Digital inputs: USB2 Class2 (OSX, Linux driverless, all formats, up to 32bit integer), AES/EBU, 3x S/PDIF, Toslink/ADAT, (up to 24 bit, PCM up to 192k, up to DSD64 DOP), SDIF3 DSD up tO DSD256
- Analog inputs: RCA Line In switchable to Phono with Optional Phono Card insterted, second pair of RCA is Line In, third pair is XLR Balanced Line In. Analog inputs are routed through minimal path (no caps) state of the art analog attenuator directly to analog and headphone outputs.
- Analog outputs: RCA, balanced XLR, simultaneous, 50 Ohm impedance.
- Headphone outputs: Reference High Current, High Transient Headphone Amp, 500mA, 6 Watts, 0 Ohm out impedance. Dual headphone jacks, designed to drive the most demanding headphones. Balanced operation w/optional Mytek Balanced Headphone Adapter.
- Built-in Attenuator: Choice of 1dB step analog attenuator for main out and headphones, 1dB step digital 32bit attenuator or purist relay bypass.
- Clock: “Mytek Femtoclock Generator ™” 0.82ps internal jitter, Wordclock Input and Output (allows stacking multiple units for
multichannel operation, including mch DSD and SACD.ISO playback)
- Audio Recording Function for Digital Sources: All digital inputs can be routed into computer via USB2. Allows connection of external digital sources such as CD Players and digitizing ADCs.
Remote: Included Apple Aluminum IR remote, universal remote capable.
- Firmware: Upgradable via USB Control Panel App (Win and Mac)
- Optional Precision Phono Analog Preamp Card: High End M/M, M/C Phono Preamplifier with custom nickel core step up transformers, relay switchable and tunable. Input impedances, transformer ratios, RIAA curves and choice of gain can be changed within the menu or using the remote via relay switches. Optional card is sold separately and is user installable
- Optional «Roon Ready» Network Card: Turns the Manhattan into network streamer with 24/192k andDSD64 maximum throughput. Compatible w/ Roon, Airplay, DLNA/UpnP, Spotify Connect, IOS, Android.
- Control Panel App: Allows full control of all functions from computer.
- Power Supply: Switchable 115/230VAC (100V Japanese version available)
- Dimensions: WxDxH=17″x10.5″x1.95″=432x267x50mm
- Weight: 16lbs, 8kg
- Warranty: 2 years