DSD done right.
Introducing DirectStream, one of the most remarkable DACS ever built. Hand written, discrete, perfection based conversion that uncovers all the missing information hiding in your digital audio media for all these years. CD’s, downloads, high-resolution PCM or DSD based media are expertly upsampled in the DirectStream to ten times DSD rate and output as pure analog directly into your amplifier or preamplifier. Classic PCM based DACS, including many of today’s DACS that can also process DSD, tend to cover up some of the subtle musical details buried deep within digital audio music; a problem inherent in their architecture. DirectStream solves this problem by employing a pure DSD single-bit approach for both PCM as well as DSD media. This means that your entire library of music can finally reveal all the music and subtle low level details buried deep within its core. Imagine going to a recording studio and listening to a master tape of any recording made. This is the experience DirectStream provides its owners who enjoy a renewed sense of enjoyment and discovery when listening to everything in their library: CD’s, downloads, DSD.
- Inside-full-verticalPure 100% single bit DSD based D to A Converter
- Purely passive output stage
- Resolution perfect volume and balance controls
- Simple, direct signal path with only one master clock
- Immunity to jitter from sources
- Asynchronous high speed USB
- Polarity inversion
- Play directly into your power amplifier or preamplifier
- Hear more than you ever imagined from CDs
PERFECTWAVE BRIDGE II
The new PS Audio Bridge II makes high-end fun again and connects DirectStream or PerfectWave DACs over the home network. This is the best sounding music input on a PS Audio DAC, better than even USB. Bridge II offers gapless play, stable performance, lower jitter and the freedom to enjoy digital audio collections, either PCM or DSD, with high performance at the touch of a finger. The Network Bridge II and DirectStream or PerfectWave DAC combo will allow you to build a musical library your friends and family can enjoy for years to come.
With the Network Bridge II installed, you can focus on what you really want: music and the joy of a high-end audio system.
- 192kHz 32 bit compatible
- PCM or single rate DSD
- Audible improvement over Bridge I
- Gapless Playback
- High speed, low jitter architecture
- Built in Digital Lens
- Decodes all popular formats
- Enables cover art and titles on the DAC touch screen
- Connect via Ethernet or WIFI (with optional wireless Bridge)
- Easy install
- UPnP compatible